Vision & Hearing
VISION AND HEARING
Communication for student concerns regarding Vision and Hearing Screenings for the Ponca City Public Schools. Written parental persmission must be obtained by the requesting staff member prior to testing of the student by the Office of School Nurse Consultations. Vision and Hearing test results meaning as per SASI data for easier understanding of the student's visual or hearing needs by the staff.
- Hearing - Screening Worksheet - Prevent Blindness
- Form to be utilized by site staff for Hearing Screening on site day with Prevent Blindness and School Nurse Consultants
- SASI - Vision and Hearing Test Result Definitions
- This form provides the staff with the test result meaning as entered into SASI for Vision and Hearing.
- Vision - Elementary Referral Letter 2008
- Vision - Preschool Screening
- Vision - Screening - LEA Symbols - Prevent Blindness
- Vision - Screening Parent Letter
- Vision - Screening Recording Form (Teacher Referrals) - Prevent Blindness
- Vision - Screening Recording Form (Teachers ) - Prevent Blindness
- This form is to be utilized by site staff who are preparing for site vision screening with Prevent Blindness program. This form is to be completed with the students name (Last, First) in alphabetical order.
- Vision and Hearing Referral Form - 2007-2008 Version - Prevent Blindness
- Referral form to assist staff with Vision and Hearing referrals to the Office of the School Nurse Consultant.
- Vision and Hearing Screening Results - Elementary Form
- This form is to be completed to document the Vision and/or Hearing screening results.
- Vision and Hearing Screening Results - Secondary Form
- Form is to utilized to report the Vision and/or Hearing results for Secondary level students.
- Vision And Hearing Testing Request Form - Parental Signature Required
- Vision Screening - S.B. 1795 S. Garrett
- VSP - Prevent Blindness Application for Vision Assistance