Communication and forms for the administration, documentation and safety of medications - prescription and non-prescription utilized by students while at school in the Ponca City Public Schools.
- Administration of Medication in School (Board Policy)
- Destruction of Medication
- This form is to be utilized in the process of destruction of medication when the medication flow sheet is not available.
- Diabetic Medication/Blood Glucose Log
- Form is to be utilized for the documentation of Diabetic student medication (Insulin) and Blood Glucose levels.
- Instruction information for the use of Diastat Rectal medication for the treatment of epilepsy.
- EpiPen Auto Injector
- Training fact sheet for the EpiPen for severe allergic reactions.
- EpiPen Auto Injector - 2nd Version
- Information fact sheet for training for the EpiPen with severe allergic reactions.
- EpiPen Trainer - 3rd Version
- Information fact sheet for training of the EpiPen when used for severe allergic reactions.
- Medication - Administration - School Nurse (OK School Law)
- Medication - Parent Authorization Form for Non-Prescription Medications
- This form will be utilized for the parent authorization for non-prescription medication that is to be dispensed at school.
- Medication - Parent Authorization Form for Prescription Medication
- This form is to be utilized for parent authorization for prescription medication that is to be dispensed at school.
- MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION - STAFF ADMINISTRATION - Effective 2-2013
- MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION - STUDENT ADMINISTER - Effective 4-2013
- Medication Log
- This form is to be utilized for the documentation of Medication dispensing.
- Medication Occurrence Report
- This form is to be utilized for a Medication Occurrence that has taken place at the school.
- Self Administration of Inhaled Asthma Medication by Students (Board Policy)
- The 5 R's of Medication