Letters of communication to parent(s)/guardian(s) when there is a deliquency in the immunization needs of a student. Letters of communication will include, but not be limited to: First Notification Second Notification Third Notification - Suspension Letter - Generated by the School Nurses and initiated by Principal or designated staff member. Recommendations and guidelines for the State of Oklahoma Immunizations will be directed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Revisions of guidelines will be available on an annual basis.
- Immunization Certificate of Exemption
- State of Oklahoma Exemption forms MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE SCHOOL NURSES AND THE PARENT. The School Nurse will be responsible to mail the completed Exemption Form to the State Of Oklahoma Immunization Department for approval or denial. All denials will be communicated to the parent for the student to receive the Immunizations or reapply for exemption after further educational information after visiting with health care professionals.
- IMMUNIZATION REQUEST LETTER - FIRST LETTER - Effective 2/2012
- IMMUNIZATION REQUEST LETTER - SECOND REQUEST - Effective 1/2014
- Immunizations (Board Policy)
- OK State Dept of Health on Meeting States Requirements for Immunizations.pdf
- OK State Law on Immunizations.pdf
- School Administrators Guide to Immunizations.pdf