Vision for Reform and Student Success
2018-2019 WOODLANDS ELEMENTARY
VISION FOR REFORM AND STUDENT SUCCESS
- 90% of Woodlands students will score at or above the 50th percentile on STAR Reading and Math by May 2019.
- 75% of Woodlands 3rd-5th graders will score Proficient or Advanced on the Spring 2019 OSTP assessments.
- 90% of Woodlands students will meet their fall and spring AR goals.
- The number of behavior office referrals will be 262 or less.
- 50% of Woodlands families will complete the spring parent survey, and 90% of the results will be positive.