Activity Fund Forms
- Activity Fund Budget
- Yearly amended budget for approved sub-accounts in the Activity Fund
- Activity Fund Handbook
- The goal of this handbook is to oprovide each user of the Ponca City Public Schools' Activity Fund a "how to / hands on" guide for collecting, depositing, and expending funds gathered for special purposes.
- Activity Fund New Account Request
- Request for a new activity fund sub-account.
- Activity Fund Purchase Request
- Request for Purchase Order or Request for Payment for Existing Purchase Order. This form is also used for Partial Payment and Request for Transfer of Funds.
- Activity Fundraiser Approval Form
- This request must be turned in to the School Principal or Designated Administrator at least three (3) weeks before the date of the requested activity.
- Fundraiser Reconciliation Form
- Fundraiser Reconciliation Form must to completed after each fundraiser and submitted to District Business Office.
- Request for Activity Fund Cash Advance
- To be used by teacher/sponsor when receiving check for trip expenses, etc.