Online Registration Dates & Times
ONLINE Registration begins July 1, 2019
Registration Center will open July 8-11 and July 15-18 to provide assistance.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
THE REGISTRATION CENTER WILL CLOSE AFTER JULY 18 TO ALLOW TIME
TO PROCESS COMPLETED REGISTRATIONS.
- Parents must have a valid email account to register their students.
- Parents who have not previously created a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account MUST create a an account to register/enroll their student(s). The Access ID/Access Password for their student can be obtained from the Registration Center with photo ID.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to register their students during the summer registration window to ensure proper placement.
- Elementary students will not be assigned a teacher until the registration process in complete.
- Secondary students will not be permitted to pick up their schedules until the registration process is complete.
Items to turn in to the Registration Center to complete ONLINE Registration:Please note: Registration will not be accepted until documents and
required items are complete and up-to-date.
NEW Students or Students who had Withdrawn Prior to the End of the Previous School Year:
- Current Address & Proof of residence - must be current within the last 30 days (water, gas electric). We can no longer accept cable/dish TV bills, bank statements, or telephone/cell phone bills as proof of residence.
- If recently closed on a home, submit a signed settlement statement in contract.
- If in the process of closing on a home, submit non-contingent signed contract.
- Driver's license of parent/guardian
- Certified birth certificate
- Immunization records (immunization requirements located HERE)
- Social Security card (requested, but not required)
- Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees (court-filed papers)
- I.E.P. documents
- Transcript from previous school