Greetings from the 4th Grade!
Greetings from the 4th Grade! I am so happy to be a Lincoln Lion and share my passion for education with the students at Lincoln. I would like to share some information about myself so that we can get to know eachother a bit better.
1. I love to paint, draw, and really do any type of craft project. As a child I loved to color and create masterpieces for my parents. Our refrigerator was always full of art projects that I created.
2. I have lived in Ponca City my whole life. I went to Trout Elementary, Washington Elementary (which no longer exists), West Middle School, East Middle School, and graduated from the Ponca City High School. I loved growing up in Ponca and have always loved school!
3. In my spare time I love reading all kinds of books, going to the movies, and going to concerts.
4. I enjoy traveling whenever possible. My goal is to travel to all 50 states some day. In college I traveled to Europe for a month to study King Arthur and was able to visit London, Scottland, Ireland, and Paris! I want to go back some day-it was so beautiful!
5. I am very much a family oriented person. I am very close with my dad, mom, sister, and brother!